Apply for L18AS00028
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-AZ Education, Outreach and Stewardship of the Agua Fria National Monument" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
Previous opportunity: OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L18AS00028
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00028) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00243||Papermill Pond Dam Removal|
|F18AS00246||Springfield Township Land Acquisition for Poweshiek Skipperling|
|L18AS00029||BLM-AZ, Cultural Heritage Archaeology Program|
|L18AS00018||BLM CA 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on CA Public Lands|
|P18AS00442||Evaluate NPS Geohydrology|
|P18AS00439||Partnering to educate, monitor, and protect air, water, and geologic resources in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|BOR MP 18 N026||Agricultural Road Crossing 4 (ARC4)|
|P18AS00443||Prepare and Preserve Museum Collections for Exhibit and Researc|
|L18AS00072||BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs|
|P18AS00444||Promoting Sustainability of Desert Bighorn Sheep|
|NPSNOIAMIS1800975||Amistad NRA Natural Resource Management Internship|
|P18AS00445||Historic Context Development for Southeast Utah Group|
|BOR MP 18 N010||Engineering Design for the Arroyo Canal Fish Screen and Sack Dam Fish Passage Project|
|L18AS00073||BLM-NV 2018 Recreation Resources Programs and Projects|
|BOR MP 18 N003||East Park Reservoir Recreation Area Construction of Disk Golf Course and Bathroom Improvements|
|L18AS00074||BLM â¿¿ NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|F18AS00183||Development of an Integrated Fisheries Restoration and Monitoring Plan for the Klamath Basin|
|L18AS00045||BLM ORWA Master Noxious Weed Control Program|
|L18AS00061||BLM-CO Preserving the Mining Heritage in San Juan County|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00028", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.