Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0144
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Coastal Ecosystem Evolution along Cape Cod National Seashore from Long Point to Race Point: Multi-tiered, Science-based Management of Natural Resources and Infrastructure" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 26, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $89,230.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Enhance detection and control of invasive species in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Previous opportunity: SE Association of Fish & Wildlife Agencies
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0144
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0144) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NWO CESU 17 34||INTEGRATED NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PLAN (INRMP) SUPPORT, OAHU|
|NPS 17 NERO 0145||Geographic Information System Research and Development for the Northeast Region of the National Park Service|
|P17AS00673||Youth Crews Performing Vegetation Management following Wildfires at Craters of the Moon National Monument & Park and Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument|
|NPS 17 NERO 0146||Identify Species Vulnerable to Climate Change at Acadia National Park|
|BOR LC 17 N013||Notice of Intent to Award to University of Arizona|
|F17AS00394||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986|
|NPS 17 NERO 0150||Evaluation of Dune and Beach Restoration and Resilience at Selected Sites in the Mid-Atlantic Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0157||Science Communication Outreach for the Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|NPS 17 NERO 0158||Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Rec Fee Trail Maintenance|
|EPA R6 R9 18 01||Creating and Maintaining Healthier Environments for Children in U.S. Communities along the U.S.-Mexico Border|
|NPS 17 NERO 0167||Provide Cultural Landscape Inventory and Preservation Technical Assistance to NPS Northeast Regional Parks|
|BOR MP 17 N024||Fremont Weir Adult Fish Passage Modification Project|
|NPS 17 NERO 0173||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon to improve management decision-making|
|BOR LC 17 N014||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona State University|
|NWO CESU 17 36||CLEANUP PROGRAM TECHNICAL SUPPORT, CAMP RAVENNA|
|BOR LC 17 N012||Notice of Intent to Award to Santa Rosa Band of Cahuilla Indians|
|NWO CESU 17 37||SECTION 106 ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY FOR NTTR|
|NWO CESU 17 30||SEA ICE LOSS TO POLAR BEARS FOR LRRS IN ALASKA|
|NWO CESU 17 35||MGT, INVASIVE SPECIES, EUCALYPTUS/MONTEREY PINE, VANDENBERG|
|NPS NOI 17 MACA 32627||2017 – 2018 Bat Monitoring Interns – Mammoth Cave National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0144", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.