Apply for USDA NRCS MULTI STATE CENTRAL CCG 001
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.069, 10.902, 10.912, 10.924, 10.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2018 5PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 73 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Pinellas County, Florida
Previous opportunity: Integrative Strategies for Understanding Neural and Cognitive Systems
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS MULTI STATE CENTRAL CCG 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS MULTI STATE CENTRAL CCG 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS GA CIG 001||NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|USDA NRCS PA CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Pennsylvania|
|USDA NRCS RI CIG 18 001||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Rhode Island|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 18 01||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018- New York|
|USDA NRCS MD CIG 18 01||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS' Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 -Maryland|
|USDA NRCS IN WLEB 18 01||Accelerate conservation adoption in the Western Lake Erie Basin|
|USDA NRCS 10902 52KYXXXX 18 0001||USDA-NRCS-IN-WLEB-18-01|
|USDA NRCS CTA KY 18 02||Resource Conservation & Development (RC&D) Office Assistance to NRCS State Office|
|USDA NRCS ACEP SC 18 05||Easement Monitoring Services|
|USDA NRCS EQIP SC 18 06||High Tunnel Systems Implementation and Use|
|USDA NRCS IA 18 03||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Easement Restoration|
|USDA NRCS AL 18 02||Outreach and Technical Workshop Activities in Alabama|
|USDA NRCS CA 18 02||California Forestry Assistance|
|USDA NRCS WV 18 01||Announcement for proposals to provide Technical Assistance for implementing Conservation Objectives in West Virginia|
|USDA NRCS SC 18 07||Technical Support for the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) in South Carolina|
|USDA NRCS RI CTA 18 002||Underground Agricultural Waste Management Tank Design|
|USDA NRCS CHESAPEAKE 18 01||Chesapeake Bay Watershed Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Conservation Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreements|
|USDA NRCS RI CTA 18 003||Rhode Island Statewide Conservation People’s Garden Project|
|USDA NRCS IA 19 01||Iowa Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Program Funding – IOWA|
|USDA NRCS DE 19 01||Conservation Agreements for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Delaware|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MULTI STATE CENTRAL CCG 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.