Apply for 21PR03
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Executive Training for Newly Appointed Wardens Curriculum from ILT to VILT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Annual Program Statement for Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Previous opportunity: Conservation Outreach, FY 2021
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21PR03
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21PR03) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21PR09||Agency Approach Curriculum from ILT to VILT|
|21JD10||Jail to Community Reentry Initiative (JCRI)|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 002 SCA 03302021||Management of the U.S. Public Diplomacy Program Alumni Network|
|DHS 21 DAD 024 00 04||Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP), pursuant to the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, Section 4007|
|21CS21||Developing Coaching Assessement for Evidence Based Practices|
|21JD01||Strategic Inmate Management Initiative|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 21 0001||Annual Program Statement for Public Affairs Cultural and Educational Programs (“Public Diplomacy Grants Program”), U.S. Embassy - Bishkek|
|72012121RFA00002||RADA the Next Generation (RANG) Activity|
|SFOP0007908||FY 2021 J. Christopher Stevens Virtual Exchange Initiative (Stevens Initiative)|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 05||Independent Media Programming: Kosovo Serbian Language Media|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 06||Independent Media Programming: Disinformation Assessment and Factchecking|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 04||Independent Media Programming: Cyber Security and Resilience|
|SFOP0007892||Integrating Democracy, Human Rights, and Good Governance in Efforts to Address Climate Change and Protect the Environment in the East Asia and Pacific Region|
|SFOP0007854||DRL – Strengthening Anti-Corruption Efforts of ASEAN and ASEAN Member States|
|SFOP0007923||FY 2021 TechGirls Program|
|AFKAM FY21 03||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF 2021)|
|SFOP0007885||DRL FY2020: Support for the Rule of Law, Independent Media, and Civil Society in Lebanon|
|SFOP0007929||Countering Terrorism Finance in South America|
|NOI ETA 21 01||UI Interstate Connection Network (ICON) – Continued Support|
|SFOP0007839||2021 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21PR03", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.