Apply for F19AS00381
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fish and Wildife Coordination and Assistance Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project
Previous opportunity: Museums Empowered
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00381
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00381) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD 20 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|PD 20 1440||Environmental Engineering|
|F19AS00385||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Program|
|F19AS00386||Fish and Wildlife Coordinaion and Assistance Programs|
|FR RRD 19 004||FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|F19AS00387||Cooperative Ecosystem Unit Studies|
|USGS 19 FA 0177||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00388||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|F19AS00391||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Assistance Programs|
|80HQTR19NOA01 20STP S1||Smallsat Technology Partnerships|
|P19AS00606||Researching Alpine Species|
|G19AS00134||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 001||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 001|
|F19AS00399||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|DE FOA 0002171||PERFORMANCE-BASED ENERGY RESOURCE FEEDBACK, OPTIMIZATION, AND RISK MANAGEMENT (PERFORM)|
|19 604||Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase II|
|PD 20 1179||Nanoscale Interactions|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 002||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 002 Lithium Seawater Batteries project|
|19 605||Mid-Scale Innovations Program in Astronomical Sciences|
|19 609||Ethical and Responsible Research|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00381", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.