Apply for P18AS00141
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve Trail Signage and remove Graffiti at Joshua Tree National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2018 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with ACE.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $71,809.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - HQ
Previous opportunity: OWBO Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00141
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00141) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 18 N024||Contra Loma Recreational Area Improvements|
|P18AS00180||Native Plant Nursery Intern at Johua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00094||MOJN I&M Physical Science Assistant Internship|
|P18AS00105||Social Media and Digital Vistor-Centric Engagement at Joshua Tree National Park|
|NPSNOIGLCA1800608||Creating Jobs & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for Veterans & Youth|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800604||Ancestral Lands Desert View Internships – FY 2018|
|P18AS00117||Park Planner to Support Deferred Maintenance Projects at Joshua Tree National Park|
|F18AS00159||American Trails Strategic Planning and Outreach|
|P18AS00268||Archeological Inventory and Significance Evaluations along Maintained Roads and Trails|
|P18AS00270||Wolfe Ranch District National Register of Historic Places Nomination|
|P18AS00269||Identifying Structure of the Yellowstone Bison Population|
|P18AS00273||Pre-WNS Species Distribution and Hibernacula Surveys|
|P18AS00274||Archaeological Site Recording and Documentation of 683 Acres in Western Grand Canyon|
|P18AS00271||Park-wide implementation of NABat acoustic monitoring|
|P18AS00276||Toroweap Ranger Station CLI/CLR|
|P18AS00277||Impact of forest restoration activities on soil compaction and soil biological communities|
|NPSNOITUMA1800643||Tumacácori SCA Resources Intern|
|NPSNOICAVE1800644||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Carlsbad Caverns National Park Trails|
|F18AS00164||Great Lakes Barrier Assessment|
|USGS 18 FA 0162||Notice of Intent|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00141", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.