Apply for 20 575
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.049, 93.859.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 18, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Research Partnership Award
Previous opportunity: Emerging Markets Program Notice of Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 575
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 575) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6400 N 56||Cooperative Research in Housing Technologies|
|S20AS00009||Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|20 578||NSF-DFG Lead Agency Activity in Electrosynthesis and Electrocatalysis|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP ADTBI||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Accelerating Diagnostics for Traumatic Brain Injury Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP LEAPINCASA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Leveraging Approaches for Innovation in Care and Support Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP CSRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Convergence Science Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP RPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRARP INCASA||DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award|
|W81XWH 20 ERP RPA||DoD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 20 ERP QOL||DoD Epilepsy, Quality of Life Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 ERP IDA||DoD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|G20AS00071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G20AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|FR RRD 20 001||FY20 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|W911NF 20 S 0010||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) Equipment/Instrumentation|
|W81XWH 20 VRP FTTSA||Vision Research Program, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 20 VRP IIRA||Vision Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 VRP TRA||Vision Research Program, Translational Research Award|
|SFOP0006971||Exposing Russian Health Disinformation|
|SFOP0006987||Exposing Russian Health Disinformation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 575", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.