Apply for 22 594
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund (ASSHF)
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Multi-State and National Earthquake Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 594
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 594) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0006||FY22 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – RESEARCH COLLABORATION (RC)|
|W81XWH 22 BMFRP IIRA||DOD Bone Marrow Failure Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 BMFRP IDA||DOD Bone Marrow Failure Idea Development Award|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0007||FY22 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – CAPACITY BUILDING (CB)|
|W81XWH 22 S CRRP||DoD Combat Readiness Medical, Rapid Development and Translational Research Award|
|O BJA 2022 171332||BJA FY 22 Justice Information Sharing Training and Technical Assistance (JIS TTA) Program|
|W81XWH 22 VRP TRA||DoD Vision, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 VRP CTA||DoD Vision, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 VRP FTTSA||DoD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 VRP IIRA||DoD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 2923||Seasonal Natural and Cultural Resources Management Program Suppport on Air Force Installations|
|O BJA 2022 171344||FY 22 DNA Capacity Enhancement for Backlog Reduction (CEBR) Program (Formula)|
|22 597||Sedimentary Geology and Paleobiology|
|W81XWH 22 HRRP FRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 LRP IPA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 22 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 22 LRP TVA||DoD Lupus, Transformative Vision Award|
|W911NF 22 S 0010||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI)|
|SFOP0008972||Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Initiative for the South Caucasus|
|22 598||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 594", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.