Apply for NIJ 2017 11160
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 17, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT - BUILDING CAPACITY IN THE PAD-US STEWARD NEXTWORK
Previous opportunity: Zero Emission Research Opportunity (ZERO)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NIJ 2017 11160
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2017 11160) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2017 12000||NIJ FY17 W.E.B. DuBois Program of Research on Race and Crime|
|NIJ 2017 11500||NIJ FY17 Research to Improve Officer Decision-making|
|INL17CA0007 INLAMEREGIONALCVE 01092017||Sahel Road Safety initiative Reintegration Program|
|NIJ 2017 11450||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Domestic Radicalization to Violent Extremism|
|BJA 2017 11427||BJA FY 17 Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2017 11541||BJA FY 17 Smart Reentry: Focus on Evidence-Based Strategies for Successful Reentry from Incarceration to Community|
|BJA 2017 11483||BJA FY 17 Second Chance Act Reentry Program for Adults with Co-Occurring Substance Abuse and Mental Disorders|
|OJJDP 2017 10981||OJJDP FY 17 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth|
|NIJ 2017 11146||NIJ FY17 Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearms Violence|
|NIJ 2017 12043||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime 2017|
|NIJ 2017 11147||NIJ FY17 Comprehensive School Safety Initiative|
|NIJ 2017 11153||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Victims of Crime|
|NIJ 2017 11462||NIJ FY17 Research, Development, and Evaluation of Technologies to Improve School Safety|
|NIJ 2017 11182||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Teen Dating Violence, Sexual Violence, and Intimate Partner Violence|
|BJA 2017 11546||BJA FY 17 Tribal Justice Systems Infrastructure Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2017 11380||BJA FY 17 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
|NIJ 2017 11185||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on the Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of Elderly Individuals|
|BJA 2017 11443||BJA FY 17 National Initiatives: Law Enforcement|
|OVW 2017 12160||OVW FY 2017 Domestic Violence Mentor Court Technical Assistance Initiative|
|BJA 2017 11563||BJA FY 17 Swift, Certain, and Fair Sanctions (SCF)/ Replicating the Concepts Behind Project HOPE|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2017 11160", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.