Apply for RFI 674 22 EPIDEMICCTLESOTHO
- The Agency for International Development, South Africa USAID-Pretoria in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information for USAID/Southern Africa Sustaining Epidemic Control through Integrated HIV and Health Services Program in Lesotho" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 24, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 10, 2021 December 10, 2021, 500 pm Lesotho local time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Supporting, Mobilizing and Accelerating Research for Tuberculosis Elimination (SMART4TB)
Previous opportunity: Field Initiated Projects Program (Development)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFI 674 22 EPIDEMICCTLESOTHO
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFI 674 22 EPIDEMICCTLESOTHO) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OH 22 001||NIOSH Education and Research Centers|
|7200AA22RFA00004||Supporting, Mobilizing and Accelerating Research for Tuberculosis Elimination (SMART4TB)|
|72048222RFA00001||High Impact Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (HI-MNCH) Activity|
|HRSA 22 063||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program- Emergency Medical Services Competing Supplement|
|CDC RFA CK22 2203||Strengthening Healthcare Infection Prevention and Control and Improving Patient Safety in the United States|
|HRSA 22 056||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention-Mobile Health Training Program (NEPQR-MHTP)|
|HRSA 22 088||Enhancing Systems of Care for Children with Medical Complexity (Coordinating Center)|
|HRSA 22 098||Enhancing Systems of Care for Children with Medical Complexity (Demonstration Projects)|
|RFA OH 22 002||NIOSH Centers for Agricultural Safety and Health|
|HRSA 22 076||Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs Research Network|
|RFA CE 22 007||Reduce Health Disparities and Improve Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Related Outcomes Through the Implementation of CDC’s Pediatric Mild TBI Guideline|
|SP 22 001||Harm Reduction Program Grant|
|HRSA 22 064||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Behavioral Health Care Technical Assistance|
|RFA CE 22 011||Understanding Polydrug Use Risk and Protective Factors, Patterns, and Trajectories to Prevent Drug Overdose|
|HRSA 22 125||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas: Lexington, KY and Worcester, MA|
|HRSA 22 008||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 22 022||Integrating the National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform into Health Care Professions Programs|
|HRSA 22 021||National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform: Enhancements and Operations|
|RFA CE 22 009||Rigorous Evaluation of Community-Level Substance Use and Overdose Prevention Frameworks that Incorporate ACEs-Related Prevention Strategies|
|RFA CK 22 004||Optimization and Standardization of Methods to Suppress Ixodes scapularis and Disrupt Enzootic Pathogen Transmission in Settings Posing an Elevated Risk to Humans|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFI 674 22 EPIDEMICCTLESOTHO", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.