Apply for CDC RFA GH18 1847
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthen Brazil's Response to HIV and Other Infectious Diseases through Prevention, Treatment, Care, Laboratory, Strategic Information, and Epidemiology and Surveillance Activities under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEP" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 11, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Local Engagement and Asset Development Activity
Previous opportunity: NIH Blueprint Diversity Specialized Predoctoral to Postdoctoral Advancement in Neuroscience (D-SPAN) Award (F99/K00)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH18 1847
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH18 1847) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS18 1805||Secure Data Sharing Tool to Support De-duplication of Cases in the National HIV Surveillance System (NHSS)|
|RFA OD 18 002||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA OD 18 001||Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA OD 18 003||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010201SUPP18||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|RFA IP 18 005||Epidemiology and Risk of Novel and Seasonal Influenza Viruses and the Value of Prevention, Treatment, and Mitigation Strategies for Annual Epidemic and Pandemic Preparedness and Response in Thailand|
|RFA IP 18 004||Public Health Epidemiology of Influenza Virus Infection and Control in China|
|TI 18 003||Offender Reentry Program|
|72067418RFA00002||Preventing HIV/AIDS in Vulnerable Populations in South Africa|
|PAS 18 188||Advancing Research on Alzheimer's Disease (AD) and Alzheimer's-Disease-Related Dementias (ADRD) (R41/R42 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|PAS 18 187||Advancing Research on Alzheimer's Disease (AD) and Alzheimer's-Disease-Related Dementias (ADRD) (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA CK 18 001||Epicenters for the Prevention of Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs); Cycle II Multicenter Program Studies|
|SP 18 001||Community-Based Coalition Enhancement Grants To Address Local Drug Crises|
|RFA CK 18 003||Determining and Monitoring Health Conditions Among US-Bound Refugees and Other Globally Mobile Populations|
|PAR 18 462||Clinical Trial Planning: Therapeutic/Indication Pairing Strategies (U34) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA DP 18 001||Etiology and Outcome of Inflammatory Bowel Disease|
|72052018RFA00002||Strengthening Care and Treatment Cascade Project|
|72067418RFA00003||Advancing the South African HIV Response for Key Populations|
|CDC RFA GH12 12500501SUPP17||Supplement: Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Innovative System Technologies in Malawi under PEPFAR|
|RFA IP 18 003||Understanding and Addressing the Disparity in Vaccination Coverage Among U.S. Adolescents Living in Rural Versus Urban Areas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH18 1847", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.