USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY18 (USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY18)
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY18" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.594.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Libyan Airport Security Capacity Building
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Pinellas County, Florida
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA18RFA00006||Feed the Future Innovation Lab on Fish (Fish Innovation Lab)|
|72DFFP18RFA00001||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis, and Learning (IDEAL)|
|RFA FD 18 017||Characterize skin physiology parameters utilized in dermal physiologically-based pharmacokinetic model development across different skin disease states (U01)|
|72DFFP18RFA00002||IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS|
|USDA FNS CACFP TRN||Child and Adult Care Food Program Meal Service Training Grants|
|USDA FNS FY18 SNAP PTI||USDA-FNS-FY18-SNAP-PTI|
|7200AA18R00044||Nutrition Innovations in Complex Environments|
|72DFFP18RFA00003||Development Food Security Activities in Niger and Burkina Faso|
|USDA WIC PRIL 2018||USDA PRIL for Enhancing WIC Services - 2018|
|NCD 18 04||Guardianship and Alternatives for People with Developmental Disabilities Report|
|72062118RFA00002||Tanzania Improved Nutrition for Better Life|
|USDA FNS F2S TC 2019||FY2019 Farm to School Training and Curricula|
|USDA FNS F2S 2019||FY_19_Farm to School_Grant_|
|USDA FNS FY18 CN ALLIED||School Nutrition Training Grant for Allied Professional Organizations|
|USDA FNS SEBTC ADMIN 2019||FY 2019 SUMMER EBT|
|USDA FNS CN ART 2019||Administrative Review and Training (ART) Grant|
|USDA FNS TIG 2019||FY_19_TIG_Grant|
|72DFFP19RFA00001||DRAFT - Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities (DFSA) in Kenya|
|USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2019||SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant Program|
|2019 DRAFT IFRP RFA DRAFT 1||2019-DRAFT-IFRP-RFA-DRAFT-1|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: