Access and Mobility Partnership Grants; Human Services Coordination Research (HSCR) (FTA 2018 006 HSCR)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Access and Mobility Partnership Grants; Human Services Coordination Research (HSCR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.514.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 13, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Great Basin National Park (GRBA)
Previous opportunity: Natural Resource Conservation Projects for Youth Engagement and Development within the Pacific Island Network Parks
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2018 006 HSCR) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|A18AC00052||Ponca Tribe Airport Road Project|
|A18AC00051||Otoe-Missouria Propane Tank Road|
|UTCNATIONALCOMP2018||UTC Program Solicitation for Two National UTCs|
|FR AMT 18 012||FY18 Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission|
|FR AMT 19 003||FY19-Supplemental for Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 19 004||FY19-Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|BIA IHSP 2018 0004||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0005||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|BIA IHSP 2019 0004||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
|FTA 2019 002 TPM PF||FY 2019 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|FM MHP 19 001||FY19 High Priority-Commercial Motor Vehicle Grant Program (HP-CMV)|
|FM CDL 19 001||FY2018 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
|693JK319NF0002||Technical Assistance Grant|
|693JK319NF0001||Community Safety Grants - FY 2019|
|FM MHP 19 002||FY19 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)|
|FM DTG 19 001||FY2019 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Grant Program|
|A19AC00018||Spring River Bridge Replacement|
|693JK319NF0004||State Damage Prevention FY 2019|
|693JK319NF0003||FY 2019 One Call Grant|
|FTA 2019 001 TPM LOWNO||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Low or No Emission (Low-No) Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2018 006 HSCR", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: