Apply for P18AS00657
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project at Great Basin National Park (GRBA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $103,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Owego, Newark Valley, and Waverly, New York
Previous opportunity: Access and Mobility Partnership Grants; Human Services Coordination Research (HSCR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00657
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00657) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00690||Vulnerability Assessment of Wetland Habitats to Reed Canarygrass (Phalaris arundinacea) along Ross Lake, North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|P18AS00695||Managing Biodiversity along Transition Zones in Joshua Tree National Park|
|BOR DO 18 N017||Colorado River Traveling Exhibition – Phase II, Development|
|P18AS00699||Partnerships to Promote Pollinators through Volunteers at Pinnacles National Park|
|F18AS00355||Improved Gulf Hypoxia Planning Tool|
|F18AS00358||Spartina Eradication and Control|
|P18AS00082||Manage Travel for Tribal Consultants and Subsistence Resource Council Members Associated with Katmai National Park and Preserve|
|P18AS00709||An Assessment of Bee Populations and Regional Pollinator Diversity at Pinnacles National Park|
|F18AS00362||Modification No. 2 for Cooperative Agreement No. F16AC00693|
|F18AS00365||New Agreement for Tall Timbers Research Station To Enhance Fire Training and Prescribed Burning Support|
|P18AS00713||Testing of NRHP Eligible Sites in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park|
|P18AS00665||Eradicating the highly destructive Tamaligi & Lopa tree from Tutuila and Olosega Islands â¿¿ National Park of American Samoa (NPSA)|
|P18AS00717||Integrated Resource Management Internships at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00718||Restoring Genetic Diversity of Endangered Mountain YellowÂlegged Frogs in Extirpated Watersheds|
|P18AS00720||21st Century Stewardship: Promoting resource protection and outdoor recreation opportunities in an urban National Park|
|F18AS00370||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F18AS00371||Operational Support for the Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Venture|
|F18AS00375||MIGRATORY BIRD JOINT VENTURES|
|P18AS00700||Maintain Trails, Landscapes, and Picnic Areas with American Conservation Experience|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00657", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.