Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0022
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 04, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2022 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program Solicitation
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Managua - Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0002||Fiscal Year 2022 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program – Lending Library (DURIP-LL)|
|W911NF 22 S 0008||THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) FISCAL YEAR 2023 DEFENSE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
|22 566||NSF Innovation Corps Hubs Program|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0008||Post Construction Monitoring and Habitat Assessment of Gulf Sturgeon in Response to Ship Island Restoration Efforts by the Mississippi Coastal Improvements Program|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2022 0003||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI)|
|W911NF 22 S 0007||Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Department of Defense Multidisciplinary Research Program of the University Research Initiative (MURI)- Army Submission|
|22 570||Solar, Heliospheric, and INterplanetary Environment|
|22 569||Algorithms for Modern Power Systems|
|22 571||Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0030||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|NNH22ZDA001N||Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Science: ROSES-2022|
|NNH22ZDA001N LCLUC||ROSES 2022: Land-Cover/Land-Use Change|
|22 574||Training-based Workforce Development for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure|
|TOKYO PAS FY22 01 22||Bilateral Policy Dialogue to Counter Disinformation - U.S.-Japan Think Tank Collaboration|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1864||WILDLAND FIRE PROGRAM SUPPORT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD (ARNG)|
|22 575||Coupling, Energetics, and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1375||SAN CLEMENTE ISLAND FOX MONITORING AND VETERINARY AND PATHOLOGY SERVICES|
|22 576||Research Security Training for the United States (U.S.) Research Community|
|N00014 22 S F005||FY22 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.