Apply for PAS MANAGUA FY22 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Nicaragua in the education, employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Managua - Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2022 Submit the application package to PASManagua@state.gov only. It is required to submit the full application package. No application will be received after March 30, 2022..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)
Previous opportunity: Interstate Compact Documentary
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS MANAGUA FY22 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS MANAGUA FY22 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PASNOUAKCHOTT FY2022||U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, PAS Request for Statements of Interest: Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS MANAGUA FY22 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.