Apply for FR SAN 19 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.323.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 23, 2019 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $13,404,979.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Previous opportunity: Fish and Wildife Coordination and Assistance Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR SAN 19 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR SAN 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR FSP 19 002||FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program|
|FR LEL 20 001||FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program|
|FTA 2020 001 TPM||Access and Mobility for All Pilot Program|
|FR MPS 20 001||Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program (Maglev Program)|
|FR RAE 20 001||FY18 & FY19 Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Grants Program|
|DOT OSTP SDI 2019 002||State and Local Government Data Analysis Tools for Roadway Safety|
|FTA 2020 002 TPM ER||Public Transportation Emergency Relief Funds for Transit Systems Affected by Major Declared Disasters Occuring in Calendar Year 2018|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0001||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
|FM CDL 20 001||FY2020 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
|FM MHP 20 001||FY2020 High Priority-Commercial Motor Vehicle Grant Program (HP-CMV)|
|FM MHP 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)|
|FM DTG 20 001||FY2020 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Grant Program|
|FTA 2020 005 LOWNO||Low or No Emission Program (Low-No Program)|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0003||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0004||Indian Highway Safety Grant Writing Training Grant|
|FR RLD 20 001||FY20 Birmingham, AL and Mississippi Stations Improvement Project|
|FTA 2020 006 BUS||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|FTA 2020 008 FERRY||Passenger Ferry Grant Program|
|FR RLD 20 002||FY20 Gulf Coast Working Group Activities|
|693JK320NF0005||Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR SAN 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.