Apply for N62473 19 2 0009
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro, California" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $85,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
Previous opportunity: Ukraine Media Partnership Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N62473 19 2 0009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N62473 19 2 0009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00089||Arizona Rangeland Resource Management|
|L19AS00093||Arizona Aquatic Habitat Management|
|L19AS00100||BLM NV Rangeland Resource Management|
|P19AS00366||Wildlife Trends Analyses for 11 Sonoran Desert parks|
|L19AS00101||BLM AK Wildlife Resources Program|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00776||Promote and develop the Oregon, California, Mormon Pioneer, and Pony Express NHT's|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00777||Expand hikidng routes and interpretation along the Oregon and California Trails in Ash Hollow State Historical Park|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00799||Promote and develop El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro NHT|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00800||Bernalillo County and City of Albuquerque National Historic Trail Development Concept Plan|
|P19AS00369||Develop groundwater data portal for parks in the American Southwest|
|P19AS00370||Vegetation Monitoring Intern for Chihuahuan Desert Parks|
|USGS 19 FA 00266||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00255||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00256||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00258||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00260||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00263||EARTH MRI|
|P19AS00376||Visitor Use Experience Interactive Web Maps Development|
|USGS 19 FA 00257||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00259||EARTH MRI|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N62473 19 2 0009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.