Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2019 011
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ukraine Media Partnership Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $725,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro, California
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Yuma Crossing NHA Implementation of Management Plan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2019 011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS UKRAINE 2019 011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 016||Media Training for Minority Journalists|
|SFOP0006000||Ethiopia Nationwide Surveys and Focus Groups|
|USGS 19 FAC 0246||Collaborative Research in Innovative Technologies for Investigation of Resources and Hazards|
|SFOP0005999||Statement of Interest and Capacity - 2019|
|P19AS00315||NAGPRA Educational Program|
|DOS DARESSALAAM CVEFY||Conflict Assessment and Pilot Project along Tanzania/Kenya Coastal Border|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 018||Restoration of Deir Mar Gorgis|
|72061519RFA00003||Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 013||Ukraine: Regional Media Development|
|SFOP0005987||Political Instability Risks in the Western Balkans|
|FAS 10777 0700 10 19 0049||Scientific Exchanges Fellowship Program – Pilot|
|P19AS00331||Cultural Landscapes and Asset Management Internship|
|007 FY2019||Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina - US Partner|
|008 FY2019||Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina-Local partner|
|NPSNOIWACC1900688||Advance Preservation of Museum Collections|
|SFOP0006016||Facilitating Agricultural Results, Modernization, and Educational Resources (FARMER)|
|SFOP0006019||Facilitating Agricultural Results, Modernization, and Educational Resources (FARMER)|
|P19AS00339||Provide Archival Support for Concessions Collections|
|P19AS00341||Honouliuli and World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monuments Cultural Resource Management Internships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS UKRAINE 2019 011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.